WEBMASTER POSITION (PART-TIME, CAN BE REMOTE)
- You’ll play a key role in making Legion’s game-changing Programs and Courses seen and experienced by all kind of people
- You’ll help us develop our website and optimize it for new heights
- Upload or help upload content for Legion’s blog and collection of key pages
- Create, monitor and improve landing pages for Legion AJJ promotions
- Create integrations between the website and the rest of Legion’s systems
- Get an opportunity to work on an already established website with a really cool project behind it
- Work well within a team of passionate jiu jitsu professionals
- Proficiency in WordPress and Elementor Pro
- A deep understanding of website analytics (GoogleAnalytics, FB Pixel, Search Console, SEMRush etc)
- Significant experience in creating or managing websites for clients
- Conversion optimization knowledge (for creating landing pages, funnels and more)
- Basic graphic design skills
- SEO knowledge, technical and content based
- Blog post management skills
- Site speed optimization
At Legion AJJ, one of the founders actually built our current website. He learned how to do all kinds of things, from using webhooks to take form data to our custom CRM to making landing pages for our offers.
However, now it’s time to take the website to new heights with some professional and dedicated support. We’re looking for someone who’s preferably passionate about jiu jitsu, but not so much that it would keep him or her from being a website black belt.
We can find any number of compensation options, based on what works best for the top candidate(s). We can discuss this during the interview.
Flexible as long as the work gets done. Can be a remote position, but San Diego candidates get bit of a head start.